Rare offering is the opportunity to design your own purpose built medical facility location on main road, only minutes from Castle Hill CBD.
Blue Gum development consists of a childcare Centre and Medical centre to be developed by Whitestone Group. The existing land shall be split in two Torrens Titles sites with a 120 place pre-leased childcare centre to the rear and the medical centre with the road frontage.
Blue Gum is located on Castle Hill Road, just 1.5km from Cherrybrook station. The property will benefit from a 30 metre frontage with generous signage opportunities and parking at grade as well as basement parking.
• 980m2 Torrens Title, standalone medical centre
• 600m2 Gross Floor Area (across two levels)
• 28 car spaces, 13 at grade and 15 in basement
• Generous signage opportunity along street frontage
• Combined pedestrian access driving childcare foot traffic past the medical centre
• Combined vehicle access way, exposing the medical centre to all childcare vehicles
• Neighbouring popular Koala Park
• Potential to utilise the childcare centres 30 car spaces outside of their operating hours
• 30 metre frontage offering exposure to the 26,000 vehicles that pass the site daily
West Pennant Hills is characterised by a wealthy demographic which is enhanced by combined approvals of approx. 4,400 new dwellings within a 2km radius of the property.
This will result in an additional 10,000 residents within 1 minute drive to the site. The current proposals in place are with Mirvac, Toplace Group and Landcom.
The property is currently being offered via Expressions of Interest.
Please contact Exclusive Agent Simon Russo 0414 678 632 for further details or Development Manager Julian Carlo- Stella 0420 295 908
*Subject to Council Approval
Property Type - Offices
Land Area - 943m2
Floor Area - 650m2
Contact Agent to arrange inspection