3 2 2
We are proud of our success in selling yet another property, achieving an excellent result. If you need advice on selling or buying Real Estate, please call Deborah for honest, prompt and professional attention.
IRRESISTIBLE TOWNHOUSE LIFESTYLE!
Perfectly positioned in a boutique enclave of only 10 homes, this sun-filled townhouse will be an absolute delight to call home! This beautifully maintained complex is primarily owner-occupied and the friendly residents enjoy the ample visitor parking, peaceful grounds and the remarkable convenience.
With the heart of Castle Hill a short distance away, you'll appreciate the easy access to shops, restaurants, popular schools, parklands and transport hubs. This inviting home has been tastefully upgraded to offer an easy lifestyle:
* The bright air-conditioned living/dining spaces are spacious and flexible with plenty of room for a study zone and boasting functional flooring.
* A crisp white kitchen features a breakfast bar and a private outlook over the courtyard
* Double automatic garage with internal access, third WC and ceiling fans throughout
* Built-in wardrobes to each of the three large bedrooms plus a modern en-suite to the main
* The bathroom is sleek and stylish with a luxurious bath & feature tiles
* The paved courtyard is private and serene, with an ideal aspect to capture the sunlight and the added convenience of a side access gate. Designed for easy entertaining and requiring minimal maintenance, this is a delightful haven.
Strata Levies: Approx $650.00 per quarter.
Spoil yourself with this lifestyle opportunity!
We look forward to meeting you at the Open Homes or invite you to contact us to arrange a mid-week private viewing at your convenience.
To be Auctioned On-site Saturday 1st May 2021 at 12.30pm if not sold before.
Zoned for Excelsior Public School
Zoned for Castle Hill High School
FIRST NATIONAL HOMEWAY ONLINE ENQUIRY POLICY: We will respond promptly to all genuine enquiries that include a valid DAYTIME/MOBILE phone number. Incomplete enquiries may not be attended to.